Πέμπτη 4 Οκτωβρίου 2018

"Archbishop Makarios of Kenya came to bring blessings and love to my humble ministry..."

"A great day for our orphanage and school. Thank you for your continued support.
By the grace of God today Archbishop Makarios of Kenya came to bring blessings and love to my humble ministry. He gave blessings for our new bus, our water well and the land where we shall soon move the orphanage to. Now the children will enjoy traveling in comfort in a spacious but unlike in the past when I bundled them in a small van like biscuits.
It was a great day. I am so encouraged.
Please continue supporting my humble ministry. To make donations follow the link below www.orthodoxmissionkenya.org/get-involved
I have no way to thank you. The only way is to pray for you. I took it on myself to add all of the donors to my daily prayer list. I pray for you everyday. Pray for me a sinner.
In Christ service,
Fr Methodius Abbah JM Kariuki"
https://www.facebook.com/africanorthodox/?__xts__[0]=68.ARAUcdREyG1hB_9WA6_5v9xtJ9_JN6SAUdOsavCg_OYnzQ3v8pEKzi2nzjgzV9C5ZEOcnQ83NcrPtI2TBVPDKhbWNgELI7cpttFtEceuI6-QWiV2Tx17g5fgCRTJtpcC8J3xcBhNeYkEsvIAL3aAylfJcwGdO3fHyS50N9OP9vc7t57auEkjKZO1kY3bVM0gz9mBpRf47oVXbzKIcDUdS39uzXUaf9ozFum6mNVL&__tn__=k*F&tn-str=k*F

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου