Τετάρτη 15 Φεβρουαρίου 2017

" My brothers and sisters in Christ I once more request you to continue supporting my mission work here in Kenya..."

Eliud Muthiru

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing and outdoor

Image may contain: 3 people, people sitting, people standing, outdoor, nature and food

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing and outdoor

Image may contain: 4 people, people standing, child, tree, crowd, outdoor and nature

My brothers and sisters in Christ I once more request you to continue supporting my mission work here in Kenya.
Drought is the main challenge that we encounter in the mean time. I would look an everyday beggar but not my wish .it is because by your prayers and donations I am able to feed,clothe,shelter and educate orphans in St Irene Orthodox mission centre.
With the blessings of my Archbishopric Makarios Tillyrides Kenyas I humbly request you all to donate to our PayPal account in our website www.stirene.epizy.com to assist me offer these basic needs to our orphans.
Currently we serve 100 orphans in the centre where each spends $1 daily on food.now that the price of food has raised because of demand I am stranded on how to go about it...but our God who is full of compassion and love will touch your hearts and help us to fulfill our needs.
I request also to connect our mission with your friends and even relatives even if they donate a single dollars it counts in these children's life.
If any question arises feel free to write to me via my email.
FrConstah1 @gmail.com
Please visit our website
www.stirene.epizy.com and donate in our PayPal account.
You can also use our bank account to send your help.
Name: St Irene Orthodox mission centre
A/c no:1200959485
Bank:KCB
Swift code:KCBLKENX
God's blessings be upon you as you rescue our children from this drought.
www.stirene.epizy.com


Περισσότερα...  https://www.facebook.com/eliud.muthiru.5?hc_ref=NEWSFEED

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου