Τετάρτη 29 Ιουνίου 2016

"God's kingdom resembles children. This drives me in my mission work in St Irene Orthodox mission centre Kenya..."

Eliud Muthiru



"God is good all the time I pass my Gratitude's to all those who extend and are ready to extend their hands in accomplishment of my mission work here in Kenya.
God's kingdom resembles children. This drives me in my mission work in St Irene Orthodox mission centre Kenya.
Above are less priviliged and vulnerable in our centre. We provide them with food,clothes,shelter and education.
Welcome all....let's help them to access their rights and needs.
Our website
www.stirene.epizy.co...m
God blesses the hand that gives...."
Fr Constantino's Eliud Muthiru Njuguna.


https://www.facebook.com/eliud.muthiru.5?fref=nf

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου