Παρασκευή 11 Μαΐου 2018

"Be a part of a life changing youth mentorship program at the St. Clement School in Nairobi, Kenya"

Orthodox Christian Mission Center - OCMC

Image may contain: 13 people, people smiling, people standing, crowd, tree, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing, crowd, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: 8 people, people smiling, people standing, tree, shoes, child, beard, sky, outdoor and nature

"Be a part of a life changing youth mentorship program at the St. Clement School in Nairobi, Kenya, this November 28 - December 8, 2018.
I really don't have the words to express what this experience was like for me yet. I do know that I often find myself in tears just remembering our team experience, His Eminence and his gracious hospitality and all those wonderful people we met, worked along with and encountered during our journey to the eastern Kenya. I do know that I left my heart there and the experience will impact my life at home and church forever. I pray that I will be able to understand missions better and execute what it means to be a true missionary at home and God willing, participate in another OCMC missions trip in the future. - Elayne Goldman"

https://www.facebook.com/OrthodoxChristianMissionCenter/?hc_ref=ARQcHmPzZvVaGbnuSZKMP6Y8bPdL7tjOpBb-lKJWYIRSg1LAh3rPBhltdJcR7Fua-f0&fref=nf

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου