Τρίτη 16 Ιανουαρίου 2018

Kenya: "What a great surprise this morning..."

ORTHODOX DIOCESE OF NYERI AND MT KENYA

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing, tree, sky, grass, outdoor and nature  Image may contain: one or more people, people standing, tree, sky, outdoor and nature

"What a great surprise this morning. I say, Don't be deceived by your eyes. You can judge wrongly. These two women of our church came to my office this morning and told me we have a small gift for you and it is outside...So went outside, I thought it was a heavy banana or something like that.. only to find that it was a heavy heifer..very good for milk in the future. They look simple in our human eyes but I tell you they are great at heart and in the eyes of God. God bless them abundantly."

https://www.facebook.com/groups/808557222578751/?multi_permalinks=1253705071397295&notif_id=1515993533537467&notif_t=group_activity

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου