Τρίτη 6 Δεκεμβρίου 2016

Orthodox Church: " Τhe “Church that Gives”... the Church that stayed and fought EBOLA with the people of Sierra Leone..."

P4K
 
Greetings brothers and Sisters who support Fr Themi and his mission in West Africa.
I have just returned from Sierra Leone, after spending time with Fr Themi; and all I can say is, those of you who financially support the works of the Church in Sierra Leone should be proud and blessed that you share in these works.
From the moment I stepped of the plane, every time I mentioned the name of the “Orthodox Church” or the name “Fr Themi” or (Fudder Temmie as they pronounce it), I was received with great Love and Affection.
During my time I met with a number of Officials including the President and the Deputy Director of Social Welfare and the one common theme that always came up, was, that this Church, this Fr Themi did not abandon the people when EBOLA struck.
The Church’s reputation has grown from strength to strength as the “Church that Gives” and now, the Church that stayed and fought EBOLA with the people of Sierra Leone.

Read Full Post, Click Below
Home > Blog > 2016 Christmas Message from Paradise 4 Kids 2016 Christmas Message from…
paradise4kids.org

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου