Σάββατο 13 Ιανουαρίου 2018

Κοντά στους πάσχοντες ανθρώπους...

Abbah JM Kariuki

Image may contain: 4 people, tree and outdoor

"By the grace of God we made a visit to this family today Saturday 23rd January, 2018.
I received a request from some old men from this village that I consider assisting three other families. One of the families has 3 disabled children (siblings), another has two and the third has one child. I had no words for the old men, only I told them to pray for God to do a miracle. I hope the miracle will happen through your generous donation.
I am saddened, because I know we at St Barnabas orphanage and school in Kenya are unable to help them. However, I am encouraged by the love that you have shown to us through the years. Pray for me a sinner.
Please find it worth to donate through our website so we can buy food for these children. God bless you. For any amount of donations go here belowwww.orthodoxmissionkenya.org/get-involved"

https://www.facebook.com/jmkariukinyandarua?hc_ref=ARSXKG-UoqALYIGicKqDJXMWrN9Vm_zHTuoN6HUuBXGCa94SSyoJh0PQwM5YSGnQYaQ

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου