Παρασκευή 2 Ιουνίου 2017

Τα ορφανά παιδιά του Αγίου Βαρνάβα στην Κένυα...

Abbah JM Kariuki

Image may contain: 1 person, standing

"Greetings in the Name of Our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
As you already know through our friendship, I have under my care 165 children, most of whom are orphans and depend on St. Barnabas Orphanage and Education Center for food, clothing, shelter and education.
I am writing to ask you to consider a donation to St. Barnabas. It will be used towards buying food for these children. We depend on donations such as yours to meet the basic needs of our children. I assure each ...dollar you send will fill an empty belly, will keep a roof over a head and will save a life.
I always thank my God as I remember you in my prayers,…[Philemon 1:4].
To donate follow the link below www.orthodoxmissionkenya.org/donation-details
In Christ’s Service"

Fr Methodius JM Kariuki, Director



https://www.facebook.com/jmkariukinyandarua?pnref=story.unseen-section

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου