Παρασκευή 12 Ιανουαρίου 2018

Kenya: St. Tabitha House – Shine with the light of your works!

Good morning /Good evening dear friends.I want to take this opportunity to thank you all for your support towards saint Tabitha orphanage. From last week I been taking my children who are in High school to school.From this coming Monday I will be dealing with those who are in Primary schools.
I kindly request for your donation.
This is our website
If you want to donate through our GoFundMe account go to ONGOING NEEDS scroll down you will see the GoFundMe sign then donate.
Paypal go to about page then you will see support saint Tabitha House.Enter the payment details and submit payment.
Ongoing Needs Ongoing Needs January 2018 Christmas 2017 Righteous Tabitha: Living for God Father Agapios Our Mission as Orthodox Christians Moving and Building Fund St. Tabitha House is an Orthodox Christian orphanage providing for…
STTABITHAHOUSE.COM

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου