Παρασκευή 27 Νοεμβρίου 2015

"By God's Grace and mercy I am moving out of Nairobi to Nyeri and all the Eastern part of Kenya as Bishop of the DIOCESE OF NYERI AND ALL MOUNT KENYA REGION..."

African Orthodox Church of Kenya
 
 
 
By Bishop of Νyeri and Mt Kanya region (eastern Kenya) HG NEOFITOS DAVID KONGAI https://web.facebook.com/fneo.kongai

By God's Grace and mercy I am moving out of Nairobi to Nyeri and all the Eastern part of Kenya as Bishop of the DIOCESE OF NYERI AND ALL MOUNT KENYA REGION. This is a newly created Diocese actually this week to be precise by the Holy Synod of the Holy Patriarchate of Alexandria and all Africa headed by our beloved spiritual father POPE THEODOROS II....
As I graciously embrace this new pastoral task bestowed upon me with enthusiasm and zeal, challenges are inevitable since I have to begin from the scratch,from nothing. I have just learned that there are no offices and no bishops residence. Meaning that I have too look for land, look for money then construct. Well I don't even know which comes first! Money or land??! Well my good friends I humbly pray for your help. Time is too short to do these things before February next year by the Grace of God because I would love the Patriarch to come and inaugurate it around that time during his visit. Right now I have to rent a small apartment to enable me keep going. I am not afraid though because God knows why He has done it at this time of Nativity fasting. I know through prayer and fasting God works miracles. If anyone would love to help please inbox me for more detailed information on how to go about it! There is a building worth 10MILLION ksh..that is being sold in the town. Its a good one and would like to have it as my first investment in town for our diocese however small it may be..if anyone is out there willing to buy it for us in honor or dedication of a relative, parent, child, family member or friend that would be great..just inbox me for details about it. Pray for me for Good health and strength. Despite of all of this I have moved in my mind already,,because I have to preach ,teach,baptize and guard the faith of my flock. I am glad and hunbked the faithful of my new Diocese are very welcoming and ready to work with me. Thank you everyone and may God touch your hearts. Blessed Nativity to you all.BISHOP NEO


Περισσότερα...  https://www.facebook.com/africanorthodox/

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου