Τρίτη 12 Ιουνίου 2018

Orthodox church in Κenya. Charitable Organization in Kenya. St Barnabas Orphanage

I just returned home from the USA. I am pleased that despite all odds there are so many Orthodox Christians there who hold tight to the faith. Their warm welcome, their kindness and brotherliness made me feel home away from home.
While there as most of you know already, I visited a monastery for the first time and got an opportunity to pray. I hope that by the intercession of the most Holy mother of God things are going to be better.
I am back to my normal duties and have to face the hard Truth that I belong to a third world country. Not only do I belong here, but also I have a huge responsibility to care for 175 children in our orphanage.
Being away brings with it unexpected challenges. I ask that you feel called to help.
I am looking forward to creating a more robust prayer schedule and to pray for all of you.
I also hope that you will make donations to enable me give better services. I look forward to informing you More often about everything that I am doing.
God bless you
YOUTUBE.COM
HELP US GET CLEAN WATER FOR THE…
https://www.facebook.com/jmkariukinyandarua?hc_ref=ARQ1EsG_Fa7DWqO8if3jzjPWa8WSwTDDZxQnZMy6fAbaWzBuGH9TvSIz07MvzQnu4DM&fref=nf

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου