Πέμπτη 16 Νοεμβρίου 2017

"His Grace Athanasius Akunda gave his nativity blessings..."

Eliud Muthiru

Image may contain: 5 people, people smiling, people standing, outdoor and nature

"Blessed Nativity Advent to all!!!
His Grace Athanasius Akunda gave his nativity blessings to me on behalf of St Irene Orthodox mission center after visiting him in his Diocese of Kisumu and Western Kenya.
Please as you pray and fast for the nativity of our lord Jesus Christ I humbly request you to remember us in your prayers especially this month that we have received little donations than ever.
I am so much worried but I know with your prayers no child will sleep hungry or ...
get sick.
Remember to feed one child is only
$1 daily
$7 weekly
$30 monthly
Please as you fast from meat,milk,snacks and other diet remember to send the $ saved to our PayPal account to feed a child.
I feed 112 orphans daily
God will bless you."

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου