Τρίτη 23 Ιανουαρίου 2018

"St. Tabitha House is an Orthodox Christian orphanage providing for all the needs of 26 orphaned children from Kenya's Kibera Slum..."

Saint Tabitha Rescue Mission and Orphanage

back to school

Through the blessings of His Grace Athanasius Akunda Bishop of kisumu and all Western Kenya,I want to appreciate all those who have supported me fulfil my calling to the needy children here in Kenya Africa.Your support has made possible to spread the Orthodox Faith through my charitable mission to the needy.
Its my kind request as we approach to start Great Lent ,that you will always remember our children by sending your monthly donation to enable me feed the children and also provide all the basic needs.I can't make it alone.It can't walk alone.I can't fulfil my calling alone without your support.Be part of Saint Tabitha by sending your monthly donation through our website
We already have the following programs taking place,Making bricks for construction, Saint Tabitha Orthodox Junior School and construction of the orphanage which about to commence this coming month not forgetting our daily needs at saint Tabitha orphanage.
You can visit our website to learn more about saint Tabitha orphanage.
www.sttabithahouse.com

https://www.facebook.com/fragapios/?hc_ref=ARRNjCxuaIpf4LQF6k-S9CMr0HQv497n-Q5dc9HHT_ErxOCsZs39MNmTyc3Eaf8hPAU&fref=nf

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου