Σάββατο 1 Απριλίου 2017

" I want to thank all my friends who donated towards saint Tabitha house Kisumu Diocese Orphanage..."

Habbil Lipesa Omukuba

Image may contain: 6 people, people sitting and people standing

" Good morning/Good evening dear friends.
Through the Blessings of His Grace Athanasius Akunda I want to take this opportunity to thank all my friends who donated towards saint Tabitha house Kisumu Diocese Orphanage for the month March.You made my 31 days successful despite the daily challenges which are normal.I was able raise money for food and part of school.I still some debts to clear before the children write their exams.From Monday morning they will be starting exams.No one will be allowed in class without clearing the fee balance.
Your prayers and donation to cover this month expenses will be highly appreciated."


https://www.facebook.com/habbil.lipesaomukuba?hc_ref=NEWSFEED

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου