Σάββατο 19 Μαΐου 2018

" I hope you remember St. Barnabas Orphanage (Kenya) in thought , prayer and deed..."

Abbah JM Kariuki
Image may contain: 12 people, including Abbah JM Kariuki, people smiling, people sitting, child and outdoor
Hello Friends!
I have finally arrived here in the US. While I am so happy to have arrived safely and be among friends, I hope you remember St. Barnabas Orphanage in thought , prayer and deed. I will be traveling and spreading the word about the orphanage, our children there and all we hope to provide them with and accomplish for them.
It is my prayer that our travel will go smoothly across the states. But even more importantly , I feel a deep sense of concern that I will be able to return to the children with the good news that their life will change for the better due to the generosity of donors interested in their well being.
I hope to be able to return to tell them the trip had been a success in terms of gaining donations to help provide for their well being.
Please pray for me that this will happen. That people will open their hearts and recognize the good that their generosity can accomplish - for after all , as St. John Chrysostom taught “If you cannot find Christ in the beggar at the church door, you will not find Him in the chalice.”
To make donations please visit our website
Www.orthodoxmissionkenya.org/get-involved
https://www.facebook.com/jmkariukinyandarua?hc_ref=ARTR3wctxrYEt4tR1Mjbm_jiS54VJIAiY-7FV2cHjFCpE2U1kAHmoHY7etZw7OO3gEE

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου