Παρασκευή 17 Ιανουαρίου 2014

"I'm on my way to Nairobi, Kenya, to begin working on implementing a translation program of the Orthodox Church to train East Africans as translators"

Engelbach
 
Ms. Meagan Engelbach
Hi! I'm Meg Photini. I'm on my way to Nairobi, Kenya, to begin working on implementing a translation program of the Orthodox Church to train native and Kenyans and other East Africans as translators. They will be putting the Bible and the Divine Liturgy into their own languages so that everyone will be able to access the truths of our great God and Savior in a way they can understand. As a linguist, I'm equipped to train the translators in linguistic theory so that they can do their jobs well. I graduated from Biola University in 2012.
Please remember to pray for me. Pledges of financial support are greatly appreciated as well.

http://www.ocmc.org/about/view_missionary.aspx?MissionaryId=28

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου