Κυριακή 28 Φεβρουαρίου 2016

His Grace Bishop Innocentios celebrates divine Liturgy in Bujumbura Burundi...

Innocentios Byakatonda

















I revolted senselessly out of your fatherly glory; I squandered sinfully all the riches you gave me. Hence to you, using the prodigal's words, I cried out, I have sinned before you, merciful loving Father. O receive me in repetance, I pray, and treat me as on of your hired hands.
We can still learn many things from this prodigal son, when he came to his sense and recalled how life is in hands of his father, he opted to god and ask his father at least to be accepted among his servants not as his real son.This is a lesson for us to come to our sens and repent and turn to God.
Our Lord Jesus Christ is ready to receive back when we repent. And God will receieve back and wipe out our sins.
From the desk of Orthodox Diocese of Rwanda and Burundi

Περισσότερα...  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006650526397

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου