Παρασκευή 4 Ιουνίου 2021

"His Eminence first speech to the new church in Eldoret Diocese dedicated to Virgin Mary"

 Bassie Masoha Feldman

"Blessed is the one who comes in the name of the lord!! Chemgei when I was traveling I was wishing to reach here, the fr was telling me christians here have never seen a bishop here I am finally you see me as I was eager to see you all too am happy we are together, we are all the children of God am happy to see fr and. all faithfuls, I pray that the orthodox faith is planted here where we are today i urge you to assist your priest, i have seen where you are i will arrange to come and celebrate with you. Today is the first time am here please allow me to go back to my office and plan how we can assist you. I see you are ready for developing the church let's continue praying and planting the Orthodoxy seed in this area, let's pray for each other and the lord will bless us. May the peace of the Lord be with you all."
That was His Eminence first speech to the new church in Eldoret Diocese dedicated to Virgin Mary. It was a very beautiful moment for Christians who have never meet or seen the Archbishop. For them it was the first time they have met him you can all imagine the feeling?
Congrats
fr Jeremiah Songok for the good work.

https://www.facebook.com/bassie.feldman

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου