Τετάρτη 3 Φεβρουαρίου 2021

" It is all about the Good Word of the Lord..." Kenya

 Neofitos Kong'ai

" You have Faith and I have works." Show me your faith apart from works, and I by my works will show you my Faith." (James 2:18).

Our role as co- constructors of the kingdom of God is in the here and now. As we wait for our lord to fulfil his kingdom, it is our task to continue healing, reconciling and transforming the world. This is the purpose that led us to start this school. When these girls go out into the world they will transform it. It is all about the Good Word of the Lord.
The Good News needs to be proclaimed and understood in the context of human need. To hear the word and do it leads to a blessing.
Let us do it together, let us transform lives together.
Kindly continue to support this project. We are likely to get stuck very very soon because of lack of finances. If you wish to help kindly send your donations to OCMC or inbox me for further directions. God bless you all."

Περισσότερα... https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=576264025

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου