Δευτέρα 6 Ιουνίου 2022

Liturgy at Saint Luke the Doctor Church - Meru Central Deanery

 Neo K Neofitos 

Liturgy today at Saint Luke the Doctor Church - Meru Central Deanery.
"Therefore be alert, remembering that for three years I did not cease night or day to admonish every one with tears. And now I commend you to God and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up and to give you the inheritance among all those who are sanctified. I coveted no one's silver or gold or apparel. You yourselves know that these hands ministered to my necessities, and to those who were with me. In all things I have shown you that by so toiling one must help the weak, remembering the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, 'it is more blessed to give than to receive.' " And when he had spoken thus, he knelt down and prayed with them all"
(Acts of the Apostles 20;16....32!).

Περισσότερα...
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=576264025

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου