Παρασκευή 27 Σεπτεμβρίου 2019

"Today is my name day. It Marks 21 years of my priesthood..."

"Today is my name day. It Marks 21 years of my priesthood, Five (5) years of my episcopacy included.
Ordained into priesthood on 28th September 1998 by Metropolitan Seraphim of Zimbabwe and Angola. By then he was the Metropolitan of Kenya and Irinoupolis.
It is true that no one is worthy to stand among the Angels in the holy of hollies. It is terrifying and frightening at the same. However, it is my prayer that God may continue to use me in my unworthiness, failings and weakness as his vessel to positively and warmly touch the lives of others in the church and outside the church by sharing the gospel of Christ and his love with them. So that by offering education, putting food on the table, a shoe on his/her feet, shelter, clothing and health care they may see the hand and the love of the lord in it.
I thank God who searched the depths of my heart and although seeing my unworthiness still accepted me to stand before the Holy Table of oblation and proclaim his goodness and truth to the nations.
Thank you Metropolitan Seraphim my beloved brother in the lord who led me to the holy priesthood and who also on this day will be concelebrating the Divine Liturgy as the chief celebrant at the Monastery of Saint Neophytos in Cyprus where his relics are kept.
HOLY SAINT NEOPHYTOS INTERCEDE FOR US BEFORE CHRIST OUR GOD TO HAVE MERCY ON US AND SAVE US. MAY HE INTERCEDE FOR THE SUCCESS OF OUR MISSION WORK IN THE DIOCESE FOREVER MORE- AMEN."

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου